Resident Guidelines for Admission
1. Must be clean and sober for at least 72 hours prior to entering. You will be drug/alcohol tested prior to admission.
2. You must be able to perform light duty tasks such as cooking, cleaning, lawn care, etc. We are a free non-medical Sober Living Home and you are required to help with the upkeep of the home.
3. You are not allowed to leave the facility without a staff member.
4. Must be willing to try any project assigned to you.
5. Must be able to get along with others. Any fighting or bad attitudes will be grounds for immediate dismissal.
6. Must keep your room clean and orderly at all times. Must keep good personal hygiene while here also.
7. There are absolutely no tobacco products of any kind allowed on the premises. If you are caught with any tobacco products, you will be asked to leave immediately.
8. There are absolutely no alcohol or drugs allowed on the premises along with any alcohol or drug paraphernalia. If you are caught with any of this, you will be asked to leave immediately.
9. You must show that you are serious about getting the help you came for and not playing games or you will be asked to leave.
10. Phone calls are very limited. You are allowed one ten minute call per week.
11. Visitation is on Saturdays from 5p.m. to 9p.m. and Sundays from 1p.m. to 9p.m. You are allowed visits after 2 weeks in the program. Visitation is limited to immediate family only ALL VISITORS HAVE TO BE APPROVED BY THE DIRECTOR...
12. Items to bring with you include: clothes for working in and clothes for church, shoes to get dirty in if you have any, Personal Hygiene items (shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc) no products with alcohol will be allowed. Bring a Bible if you have one. We will provide you with anything that you don’t have just let us know. The most important thing to bring is the willingness to change!!!